Manage Complex Processes and Streamline Operations with LigoLab's Clinical Laboratory Solutions
The LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform ™ is an agile and comprehensive software solution that embodies all the modules a modern medical laboratory needs to conduct high-volume diagnostic testing with maximum efficiency.
LigoLab’s Clinical Laboratory module manages and automates complex processes, reduces the need for human intervention and the associated cost, all while ensuring streamlined laboratory operations.
LigoLab Gives Clinical Labs the Power to do Business Intelligently
LigoLab doesn’t just offer its customers a laboratory information system, it goes far beyond that with its complete laboratory operating platform. LigoLab is equipped with the technology and sophisticated tools that labs need to meet present challenges head-on and stimulate growth through efficiency and automation.
So what separates LigoLab from the competition?
- The platform connects every laboratory sector on one united software infrastructure, ensuring end-to-end data integrity
- The LIS and RCM modules work in parallel enabling users to start the billing cycle at order inception utilizing real-time patient/payer data verification that greatly reduces rejections and denials
- The TestDirectly Direct-to-Consumer Portal eliminates data entry-related errors and delays, directly linking the laboratory with the patient
Specimen Management and Patient Safety
Error-free specimen management is vital for flawless laboratory operations. The LigoLab platform assigns a specimen-unique identifier the moment an order is placed, ensuring the security of the specimen workflow.
- Integration with any barcode printing hardware
- Full traceability of specimens, including batch orders
LigoLab’s Highly Customizable Lab Reports
LigoLab users gain the power to create fully customizable and intelligent lab reports with automated distribution that fulfills the customer’s preference.
- Standardized report structure based on industry trends
- Custom template format for client satisfaction
- Integrated reports for time-saving efficiency
- Cumulative reports for patient safety and continuity
LigoLab’s Quality Control (QC) module and Quality Assurance (QA) compliance infrastructure ensure accurate testing, precise report distribution, and closely-monitored operations.
Ligolab supports various QC methodologies, such as Westgard Rules, biological variation methods, Lean Six Sigma, etc. The QC module allows live monitoring of control data and alerts users to abnormal readings to prevent instrument malfunction and erroneous test release.
The Quality Assurance infrastructure monitors every step of the workflow and ensures reliable and coherent operations throughout the entire testing process.
LigoLab’s High-Volume Pooled Testing Support
LigoLab’s Clinical Laboratory module provides a flexible solution for end-to-end interoperability including plate mapping for pooled testing. From order inception to resulting, it supports high-volume screening of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
- Batch scanning of paper requisitions into electronic orders using OCR and AI
- Specimen scanning individually or in batches for plate mapping
- Real-time visual representation of plates, wells and racks
- Bidirectional interfacing with instruments for error-free automation
- Rule-based result autoverification
Cost management is critically important for clinical laboratories due to increasingly regulated reimbursement policies that contribute to profit erosion. Our real-time monitoring and reporting tools enable users to easily generate important performance analytic reports that provide valuable insight for informed business decisions.
- Achieve visibility into all lab operations and staff productivity
- Monitor and query payer reimbursement metrics in real-time
- Analyze revenue based on key performance indicators
- Manage costs based on payment/expense ratio
Flexible Interface Engine
LigoLab features an open architecture platform with a proprietary interface engine. The interface engine features maximum interoperability, enabling LigoLab LIS to connect to a majority of analyzers, EMR, or third-party plug-ins with ease. This includes LIS/RCM internal networking as well as connection to external bodies, such as billing services, the Tumor Registry, state reporting agencies, etc.
The interface engine supports all standard interchange protocols, including FHIR, HL7, X12, XML, CSV, PDF, Flat File, ASTM and Restful API.
Give Your Clients Direct Remote Access To LigoLab
LigoLab Connect® is a software application that enables client and laboratory remote interaction. Users can receive and search for reports, pull cumulative charts, fax out of the system, and gain access to any patient-related scanned document.
LigoLab Connect allows the client to begin the patient demographics verification process with eligibility checks, address validations and insurance discovery, all from the remote site.
- Free and easy to install with unlimited licensing for downloads
- No other third-party outreach software is needed
- Can be laboratory branded with company logos
Optimize Workflows and Scale Your Business
LigoLab is constantly evolving, with new features and enhancements added to the platform every day. Through domain expertise, best practices, and customer feedback analysis, we boost our lab partners by giving them a platform that automates workflows, increases productivity, and positions them to scale their businesses quickly.
- An agile platform that automates processes
- High-visibility and real-time workflow queues
- Flexible rule engine for optimal automation
- Multi-layered workflow control
Regulatory Compliance Made Easy
Compliance without a flexible software platform is quite challenging and labor-intensive. LigoLab offers a variety of specialized tools that reduce audit risk and revenue loss. Users can effectively operate within the guidelines of CAP, CLIA, HIPAA, and other regulatory agencies to mitigate compliance concerns and avoid penalties.
- Creates compliance-conscious workflows and reports
- Features ad hoc data query capabilities
- Supports all established regulatory protocols
- Implements compliance verification at every stage
LigoLab’s Safe and Protected Platform
LigoLab offers advanced security and privacy features that protect laboratory and patient data.
- Automatic log-off for user inactivity
- An audit trail that logs every activity
- User permission and visibility control
Have you scheduled your live LigoLab software demonstration? Start the process be filling out this form: LIGOLAB DEMO FORM