Testdirectly Direct-to-Consumer Portal
Director of Community Health Resources for DuPage County, Illinois
TestDirectly Simplifies COVID-19 Workflows and Improves Turnaround Times
By deploying TestDirectly, laboratories can easily connect with patients, physicians, employers, school and university systems, industries, and governmental agencies for fast, safe, and easy COVID-19 collection, testing, and reporting.
Long term, the TestDirectly portal will be a reliable way for patients to directly connect with laboratories for all of their testing needs.
You Handle the Testing and We Manage the Rest
TestDirectly is a scalable solution that can be deployed quickly and can interface with any laboratory information system and any instrumentation for COVID-19 testing. It supports and streamlines the complete life-cycle for every specimen and every case.
- Boosts testing capacity and improves turnaround times
- Creates end-to-end efficiencies in laboratories and collection facilities
- Increases testing accessibility and opens new streams of revenue
- Automates patient support and relieves customer service staff
- Empowers patients to self-register and schedule their own collection appointments
- Automatically sends results back to the patient and/or provider using email and/or SMS
- Supports drive-through and on-site sample collections
- Supports back-to-work and organizational testing
- Prevents lost revenue with patient demographics and insurance collected upfront
- Drastically reduces data entry errors and lost results
- Supports the download of on demand travel documents for state-to-state air travel
- Users can upload a CSV of demographics and batch order collection/testing events
- Replaces paper requisitions and reduces manual labor with an electronic workflow
- Features specimen barcoding and tracking support
- Collects an electronic copy of the patient’s insurance card and ID
- Enables live insurance eligibility checking and HRSA submission integration
- Integrates with all LIS and RCM (billing) systems
- Removes the risk of exposure for staff members, patients, and providers
- Saves the laboratory time and resources that would otherwise be spent on manual order entry and case follow-up
- Provides real-time results and analytics for public health, employers, etc.
- Add multiple family members to one linked account
No Friction, No Overhead, No Delays, Just Safe, Fast, and Easy Testing
The TestDirectly Direct-to-Consumer Portal gives laboratories a simple yet innovative tool that removes friction and errors by replacing paper requisitions and manual labor with a streamlined electronic workflow that’s contactless and paperless.
TestDirectly supports all collection and testing workflows, and frees laboratories from any follow-up because reports are automatically delivered from the LIS to patients through the portal, and patients are notified when their results are ready.
With LigoLab and TestDirectly, you’re covered, both inside and outside the laboratory.
Boost Testing Capacity and Scale Your Operations with TestDirectly
Learn how Northwest Laboratory was able to leverage the efficiencies created by LigoLab and TestDirectly into a statewide testing contract with the Florida Department of Health.
Northwest Laboratory (Bellingham, Wash.) is a fast-growing all-purpose laboratory that’s partnered with LigoLab since 2015. In May of 2020, the laboratory became the first to integrate TestDirectly into its operations.
With TestDirectly, Northwest Laboratory had the tool it needed to partner with the Florida Department of Health and screen the state's 500,000 long term care (LTC) residents and employees for COVID-19.
TestDirectly effectively removes the common barriers that all laboratories face, making them more efficient and less dependent on manual labor.Find out how
With TestDirectly, Wait Times Are Shorter and Results Are Easier to Access
Simplified data entry, shorter wait times, and much faster turnaround times for test results. This is what the DuPage County Health Department and Reditus Laboratories have experienced since TestDirectly was implemented at a COVID-19 collection center in Wheaton, Illinois.
Work Smarter and Serve More Clients With TestDirectly’s Organizational Testing Solutions
With TestDirectly, laboratories can now open up new lines of revenue by offering testing solutions to businesses, schools, government institutions, and other manufacturing, hospitality, retail, and entertainment organizations that need to initiate timely and effective COVID-19 testing protocols in order to ensure a safe return to the workplace.
CEO, LigoLab Information System