LIS Software & Patient Engagement
Learn How Your Clinical Lab Can
Become a Profit Center
By enhancing opportunities with effective patient outreach, clinical labs can capitalize on a growing trend in healthcare.LEARN HOW
Director of Community Health Resources for DuPage County, Illinois
TestDirectly Simplifies Collection and Processing Workflows and Delivers the Test Result Directly to the Patient
By deploying TestDirectly, clinical and pathology laboratories can easily connect with patients, physicians, employers, school and university systems, industries, and governmental agencies for fast, safe, and easy DTC testing (streamlined and error free collection, processing, and reporting).
The TestDirectly DTC Portal is a reliable way for patients to directly connect with laboratories for all of their testing needs (COVID-19, sexually transmitted infections, urinary tract infections, allergies, genetic screenings, etc.)
You Handle the Testing and Let Us Manage the Rest
TestDirectly is a scalable laboratory software solution that deploys quickly and interfaces with any laboratory information system (LIS) and instrumentation for direct-to-consumer testing. The portal supports and streamlines the complete life-cycle for every specimen and every case.
- Boosts testing capacity and improves turnaround times
- Creates end-to-end efficiencies in laboratories and collection facilities
- Increases testing accessibility and opens new streams of revenue
- Automates patient support and relieves customer service staff
- Empowers patients to self-register and schedule their own collection appointments
- Automatically sends results back to the patient and/or provider using email and/or SMS
- Supports drive-through, on-site, and at-home sample collections
- Supports organizational testing
- Prevents lost revenue with patient demographics and insurance collected upfront
- Drastically reduces data entry errors and lost results
- Supports the download of on-demand travel documents
- Users can upload a CSV of demographics and batch order collection/testing events
- Replaces paper requisitions and reduces manual labor with an electronic workflow
- Features specimen barcoding and tracking support
- Collects an electronic copy of the patient’s insurance card and ID
- Enables live insurance eligibility checking
- Integrates with all LIS and RCM (billing) systems
- Removes the risk of exposure for staff members, patients, and providers
- Saves the laboratory time and resources that would otherwise be spent on manual order entry and case follow-up
- Provides real-time results and analytics for public health, employers, etc.
- Add multiple family members to one linked account
No Friction, No Overhead, No Delays, Just Safe, Fast, and Easy Consumer Testing
The TestDirectly Direct-to-Consumer Portal gives laboratories a simple yet innovative tool that removes friction and errors by replacing paper requisitions and manual labor with a streamlined electronic workflow that’s contactless and paperless.
TestDirectly supports all collection and testing workflows, and frees laboratories from any follow-up because reports are automatically delivered from the LIS software to patients through the portal, and patients are notified when their results are ready.
With LigoLab and TestDirectly, you’re covered, both inside and outside the laboratory.
Scale Your Laboratory Operations with TestDirectly
Learn how Northwest Laboratory was able to leverage the efficiencies created by LigoLab and TestDirectly into a statewide testing contract with the Florida Department of Health.
Avero Diagnostics (formerly Northwest Laboratory) is a fast-growing all-purpose laboratory that’s partnered with LigoLab since 2015. In May of 2020, the laboratory became the first to integrate TestDirectly into its testing operations.
With TestDirectly, the lab gained the tool it needed to partner with the Florida Department of Health and screen that state's 500,000 long term care residents and employees for COVID-19.
TestDirectly effectively removes the common barriers that all laboratories face, making them more efficient and less dependent on manual labor.Find out how
Work Smarter and Serve More Clients and Patients With TestDirectly Testing Solutions
TestDirectly eliminates bottlenecks by replacing paper forms and manual processes with automation that supports test ordering, specimen collection and processing, the creation and delivery of reports, the management of payment and compliance, state registry reporting, and more. The portal delivers a better experience for all stakeholders and gives patients increased access and control over their healthcare.
CEO, LigoLab Information System