Direct-to-Consumer Lab Testing & Patient Engagement
Learn How to Turn Direct-to-Consumer Labs into New Business Opportunities
By enhancing opportunities with effective patient outreach, clinical labs can capitalize on a growing trend in healthcare.LEARN HOW
Director of Community Health Resources for DuPage County, Illinois
TestDirectly Simplifies Collection and Clinical Lab Workflow
By deploying TestDirectly for direct-to-consumer lab testing, clinical laboratories can easily connect with patients, physicians, and other entities for fast, safe, and easy direct-to-consumer and telehealth testing that features streamlined and error free collection, processing, and reporting.
The TestDirectly Portal is a reliable way for patients to directly connect with laboratories for all of their testing needs (COVID-19, sexually transmitted infections, urinary tract infections, allergies, genetic screenings, etc.)
You Handle the Testing and We'll Manage the Rest
TestDirectly is a direct-to-consumer lab testing solution that deploys quickly and interfaces with all lab information systems (LIS) and lab instrumentation. The TestDirectly portal supports direct-to-consumer lab testing and telehealth testing by streamlining the complete lifecycle for every specimen and every case.
- Boosts testing capacity and improves turnaround times
- Creates end-to-end efficiencies in laboratories and collection facilities
- Increases testing accessibility and opens new streams of revenue
- Automates patient support and relieves customer service staff
- Empowers patients to self-register and schedule their own collection appointments
- Automatically sends results back to the patient and/or provider using email and/or SMS
- Supports drive-through, on-site, and at-home sample collections
- Supports organizational testing
- Prevents lost revenue with patient demographics and insurance collected upfront
- Drastically reduces data entry errors and lost results
- Supports the download of on-demand travel documents
- Users can upload a CSV of demographics and batch order collection/testing events
- Replaces paper requisitions and reduces manual labor with a digital workflow
- Features specimen barcoding and tracking support
- Collects an electronic copy of the patient’s insurance card and ID
- Enables live insurance eligibility checking
- Integrates with all lab information systems and all lab revenue cycle management systems
- Removes the risk of exposure for staff members, patients, and providers
- Saves the laboratory time and resources that would otherwise be spent on manual order entry and case follow-up
- Provides real-time results and analytics for public health, employers, etc.
- Adds multiple family members to one linked account
No Friction, No Overhead, No Delays, Just Fast and Easy Direct-to-Consumer Lab Testing
The TestDirectly Direct-to-Consumer Lab Testing Portal gives laboratories a simple yet innovative tool that removes friction and errors by replacing paper requisitions and manual labor with a streamlined digital workflow that’s contactless and paperless.
TestDirectly supports all collection and direct-to-consumer lab testing workflows. It frees laboratories from any follow-up because reports are automatically delivered from the laboratory information system to patients through the TestDirectly portal. Patients are notified when it's TestDirectly results time and when their consumer lab reports are ready to be viewed.
With LigoLab, TestDirectly, and TestDirectly.com, direct-to-consumer labs are covered, both inside and out.
Scale Your Laboratory Business with TestDirectly and Direct-to-Consumer Lab Testing
Learn how a very successful LigoLab partner lab was able to leverage the TestDirectly Portal and TestDirectly results time into a statewide testing contract with the Florida Department of Health.
Avero Diagnostics (formerly Northwest Laboratory) is a fast-growing all-purpose laboratory that’s partnered with LigoLab since 2015. In May of 2020, the laboratory became the first to integrate TestDirectly into its testing operations.
With TestDirectly, the lab gained the direct-to-consumer lab testing and patient engagement tool it needed to partner with the Florida Department of Health and screen that state's 500,000 long term care residents and employees for COVID-19.
TestDirectly effectively removes the common barriers associated with clinical laboratory management, making labs more efficient and less dependent on manual labor.Find out how
TestDirectly and its Innovative New Solution for Direct-to-Consumer Labs
TestDirectly eliminates bottlenecks by replacing paper forms and manual processes with automation that supports test ordering, specimen collection and processing, the creation and delivery of reports, the management of payment and compliance, state registry reporting, and more. The TestDirectly portal delivers a better experience for all stakeholders and TestDirectly.com gives patients increased access and control over their healthcare.
CEO, LigoLab Information Systems