Laboratory Information System with
an Integrated Billing Solution
Gain a technological edge and tactical advantage with the LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform. Compete more effectively, and to go after new opportunities.
Lab Managers, You are in Control
Your practice will benefit from LigoLab’s LIS & RCM Operating Platform that leverages integration and automation.
- Gain workflow visibility and control
- Increase productivity and automation
- Drastically reduce or eliminate human error
- Improve results per unit of staff effort
- Increase capacity and workload without increasing staff
- Improve turnaround time
- Future-proof your laboratory
- Avoid lost specimen and processing errors
Nothing Fall Through the Cracks
Track customer requests and cases, reduce and eliminate errors, avoid lost specimens with easy labeling and barcoding, and tap into the data that's currently locked in your legacy LIS.
- Aligned pricing model requires no upfront capital investment
- Win new business and compete better using extra features
- Collaborate and partner with other organizations
- Use co-branding and sublicense LigoLab to your clients as a new revenue source
- Request custom features uniquely designed for your lab's requirements
We Have What You Need to get the Job Done
Our client laboratories experience gains and improvements soon after Go-live. You too can experience:
- Significant practice growth
- Quicker turnaround times
- Optimized lab workflow
- Added departments thanks to the
end-to-end efficiency that the LigoLab platform provides
- The elimination of errors and safety issues
- Instantly actionable real-time knowledge of all departments
- Full visibility and control over all laboratory processes
Most LIS Facilitate Production - LigoLab Facilitates Growth
LigoMaximize your practice’s operational efficiency, improve cash collection, and increase financial accuracy while gaining full transparency into your practice.
Increase Efficiency and Productivity
Comprehensive and Complete Platform
Reduce Your Costs
Support from Day One
Improve Turnaround Time
Integration and Independence
Grow Your Practice with the Most Comprehensive and Complete Platform
LigoLab helps to manage the flow of information between health care providers, patients, and laboratories, and is optimized not only for laboratory operations but also personalized clinical care.
New Administrative and Financial Features
- Generate and transmit the necessary forms and notifications for reimbursement of tests
- Track cost of laboratory operation, including consumable, labor, amortization, and other fixed costs
- Generate online and printed regulatory forms associated with laboratory testing, billing, compliance, and accreditation
- Produce periodic reports of laboratory productivity and management efficiency
Reduce Your Lab's Costs
LigoLab’s automation and functionality help reduce costs in many ways:
- Increases the number of efficiently performed tasks and lowers labor costs, which results in a lower cost-per-test
- Serves as a guide for optimized/optimal laboratory workflow in your lab which results in greater work efficiency, higher quality, and lower costs
- Replaces skilled human labor, effectively addressing the impending medical technologist shortage and the difficulties in recruiting skilled lab personnel
- Uses automated analyzers that are the backbone of the high-volume clinical labs like biochemistry and hematology to further reduce your costs
Improve Quality, Efficiency, and Patient Care
- Ensure quality throughout all the aspects of the laboratory operation
- Track a sample from start to finish and every step of the way, and know where your blocks and specimen are, if they have been cut, stained, or grossed
- Barcode everything, print cassettes and labels
- Improve the accuracy and reliability of laboratory results by maximizing error detection and minimizing false rejections of test runs
- Scan all your requisitions so when you pull up a case you have the scans, demographics, and requisitions readily available
- Augment regular lab reports with Health Risk Assessment models
- Process remote orders, so clients can order their tests online
- Easily connect to all of your sites and scan, embed, stain, and perform other functions remotely
- Support accreditation requirements, including CAP, and Clinical Laboratory
- Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15189:2003 standards
We at LigoLab understand and share the importance of patient care, and this is very much evident in our laboratory software that we design, our customer service, and our research and development. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve and simplify the laboratory's day-to-day workflow so that you can concentrate on the one thing that really does matter: the patient.
Replacing Homegrown LIS Systems
Many of our clients upgraded to the LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform from homegrown systems that had hard-coded features, outdated processes and workflows, and were limited to small volume and singular linear operations. LigoLab is customizable, modern, easy to use, and helps you grow your practice and
achieve better outcomes.
Focus on Growing Your Business
Traditional LIS are sold by the number of seats or modules. Traditional vendors sell you a product and are mostly hands-off. To add a new genetic test, traditionally you would need to buy a genetic module, and programmers would need to get involved.
The LigoLab LIS & RCM Operating Platform includes unlimited seats and is complete from the start. It comes with all the modules, features, and support you will need now and in the future. A new genetic test can be built quickly and easily.
Instead of getting a full biopsy, you can accomplish the same with a scan and/or a molecular test if you incorporate them into your practice. LigoLab supports that and covers all disciplines and departments for diagnostics, making it less disruptive to the patient while enabling your lab to compete better.
LigoLab is your effective partner and helps you expand, supporting and fostering your growth.
- LigoLab covers all disciplines and departments
- New tests can be added easily
- Your lab can compete better due to all the modules and features included with the platform
- Automation and workflow optimization reduce your costs
- Maximum data integrity and patient safety improve patient care
- Your practice can increase its workload without expanding staff
Fast and Dependable Technical Support Based in the U.S.
Support options include 1-800-LIGOLAB or
As a Laboratory Manager, You're Supported from Day One
- A superior level of customer service and technical support from the early stages
- The entire rollout and product cycle is covered — initiation and preinstallation, deployment, go-live, and beyond
- The support team works with you closely for a smooth, non-disruptive rollout with a 100% success rate
- LigoLab customer service is responsive and highly trained to meet your needs
- You get a dedicated support person who knows your workflow
Your LIS Never Sleeps, so Customer Service and Support are Available 24/7
- 24/7 hotline with 100% response
- 80% of tickets are resolved in 24 hours
- Access to all tiers of support, including the top-level of support
- Speak with a dedicated development support team member as needed
- Receive timely program modifications and upgrades in response to changing industry needs, regulatory requirements, and advancing technology
You can Rely on Us
- Industry-leading LIS reliability with 99.9% system uptime
- Responsible and reliable update rollouts -
no disruptive or “surprise” updates, ever
- Automatic monitoring of system activities
and proactive problem intervention
- Deep domain expertise and dependable, responsive service
- All staff and support personnel are located in Los Angeles, California, USA
Ron describes how they transitioned from a very limited "homegrown" LIS to LigoLab, the benefits they obtained, and his satisfaction with the support and services provided by LigoLab.
Robert tells why he highly recommends LigoLab and describes MLD's LIS evaluation process, their selection criteria and why they chose LigoLab. Robert tells of his satisfaction with LigoLab's implementation and service/support teams and describes the features that have benefited the pathologists, histologists and the technical and administrative staff of MLD Pathology.
He notes how LigoLab helps keep MetroPath up-to-date with changes in the industry and praises the LigoLab help/support desk for their professionalism by listening and understanding his issues. Particular emphasis is placed on the benefits of automation and rules settings for pre-and post analytics.
He describes MLD’s usage, experience and impacts of using LigoLab over six years and how the system has helped make a positive transformation of laboratory operations. He notes the very good working relationships and the ease of working with LigoLab’s management and support teams. According to Mangini, among the many benefits realized from LigoLab, the most noteworthy was significant improvements in pathologist productivity.
Her insights why LigoLab is a great investment value for the pathologists and staff of Gastroenterology Associates as well as for their physician clients and patients. Particularly noted was the use of LigoLab for specimen tracking and the ability to quickly produce reports for their clients. The system automation provided by LigoLab significantly reduced the time and cost of the manual processes formerly used.
A veterinary reference lab that serves multi-species testing for veterinarians all across the country. Dr Gardiner discusses his LIS evaluation and selection process and why system flexibility and unique pricing structure convinced him to choose LigoLab. He describes the system implementation and the operational benefits and efficiencies achieved including specimen tracking, image capture and report flexibility. Finally, Dr. Gardiner explains how LigoLab has “future-proofed” his laboratory.
Joseph discusses LigoLab from the perspective of information technology. In particular, he stresses the open communications with both LigoLab developers and its top management in accommodating the laboratory’s needs. From a technological standpoint, Joseph is impressed with the power of the tool set offered and that the LigoLab system is a complete LIS requiring no additional middleware to perform all its functions. From a lab operational perspective, the power and scope of specimen tracking receives a special mention.
Partnership Pricing on Laboratory Equipment,
Software, and Services
LigoLab offers your lab special discount pricing through our business partnerships
with many leading vendors and manufacturers.
Selecting a New LIS is a Very
Request a demo or contact us today to learn about the unique features and benefits of the LigoLab LIS & RCM Operating Platform.