We're Hiring! Join Our Winning Team
Today we’re announcing an opening for an EDI Interface Specialist to join our growing team.
Are YOU the person we’re looking for?
Find out by reading the job description.
Before you apply please read the following section carefully:
- We require a cover letter detailing the relevance of your experience for the posted position
- We are ONLY considering candidates from the U.S. with work authorization for permanent employment (W-2)
Please send your resume and cover letter to Petros Martirosian: email@example.com
Who We Are Looking For:
We are currently looking for an EDI Interface Specialist to join our team. We are looking for a high-impact individual who will be able to rapidly absorb our interfacing processes and procedures. We plan for an introductory ramp-up/training period but will be expecting the specialist to work with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Create and maintain interfaces using HL7, XML, ASTM, and X12 protocols utilizing Mirth interface engine technology
- Assist support team in application and interfacing support
- Experience with EDI development process and support (analytical skills, ability to understand interfacing requirements)
- Basic programming knowledge (variables, functions, etc.), troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to communicate with clients (fluent in English)
- Most importantly a good attitude and desire to learn the domain and succeed
- Experience with XML/HL7/ASTM/X12 file formats
- Experience using Mirth Connect
- Experience with medical laboratory environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and self-prioritize
-- -- -- --
At LigoLab, we’ve provided flexible solutions for laboratories since 2006. Our LIS & RCM laboratory operating platform is currently driving efficiency, performance, and growth in over 100 facilities nationwide. We're proud of our history and we're excited about what's still to come.
If you're interested in joining us, reach out to Petros at firstname.lastname@example.org.