LigoLab is Hiring! Apply Today and Join Our Team as a Support Engineer
May 22, 2020
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills plus an analytical and troubleshooting mindset? Looking for a new challenging and rewarding career? Well, you’re in luck. LigoLab is hiring. We’re now accepting applications for a new Support Engineer to join our growing team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Petros Martirosian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Support Engineer
Before you apply please read the following section carefully:
- We require a cover letter detailing the relevance of your experience for the posted position
- We are ONLY considering candidates from the U.S. with work authorization for permanent employment (W-2)
LigoLab develops and licenses enterprise software for medical laboratories. We are a profitable, exciting, and rapidly growing software company. We go deep into the laboratory domain to accurately model real-world processes and data. We also employ a very wide range of technologies in our products (from large-scale database and application server technologies all the way down to integrating with specific medical device drivers and everything in between). We are passionate about developing software that helps business users fight entropy and increase efficiency in all aspects of their operations and we offer exciting opportunities for people who would like to join us and share our vision.
Our Prerequisites / Requirements:
The primary responsibility for the Support Engineer is to respond and resolve issues submitted by customers of LigoLab Laboratory Information System. This requires:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills [required]
- Fundamentals of software, hardware and networking troubleshooting [required]
- Understanding of medical laboratory domain, terminology, and environment [plus]
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Systems [plus]
- Experience with Jira or similar issue tracking software [plus]
We expect that a qualified candidate will:
- Have an analytical and troubleshooting mindset (as some support requests might require identifying issues across different information systems, workstations, servers, databases)
- Be comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Support engineers have to independently interact with customers to collect information needed for troubleshooting and support
- Support engineers also work closely with development and interface teams on bug reports, and new feature requests
- Determined, self-motivated and able to take initiative
Acquisition of all necessary skills and knowledge is a long process and is an investment of time to understand the software and the industry. We are offering a long-term career with plenty of room for growth.
What We Offer:
- Intensive domain training during which we closely work and train the person to understand medical laboratory domain and enterprise software management
- Continuous career growth and opportunities to acquire new skills
- We offer holidays, vacation/sick leave, and contributions to health insurance
At LigoLab, we’ve provided flexible solutions for laboratories since 2006. Our LIS & RCM laboratory operating platform is currently driving efficiency, performance, and growth in over 100 facilities nationwide. We're proud of our history and we're excited about what's still to come. If you're interested in joining us, reach out to Petros at email@example.com.