Wanted: Senior Developer For LigoLab’s Fast-Growing Team; Apply Today!
August 18, 2020
Who We Are Looking For:
We are currently looking for a SENIOR DEVELOPER to join our team. We are looking for a high-impact individual who will be able to rapidly absorb our development processes and procedures. We plan for an introductory ramp-up/training period but will be expecting the specialist to work with minimal guidance or supervision.
Before You Apply Please Read The Following Section Carefully:
- We require a cover letter detailing the relevance of your experience for the posted position
- We are ONLY considering candidates from the U.S. with work authorization for permanent employment (W-2)
Please send your resume and cover letter to: gork@LigoLab.com.
- Full-stack developer with demonstrated ability to take development from requirements to end-product (requirements analysis, design, UI, implementation, testing, integration)
- Advanced command of Java language
- Advanced relational database skills and experience
- Very good English proficiency
- 3+ years of strong JAVA Programming experience
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, and Web Services at an enterprise level
- 2+ years of experience with J2EE Framework components such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Logging mechanism (ex. Log4J), Transaction Management and Thread Management
- 3+ years of experience writing SQL/Functions/Procedures in transactional database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
- 3+ years of knowledge on ORM tools such as Hibernate and EclipseLink
- Experience developing large enterprise applications (multi-modular, large code-base)
- Experience with Web development
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Ability to provide high performance code reviews and troubleshoot all software development issues
- Ability to multi-task and support development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables
- Experience with Vaadin platform
What We Offer:
- Intensive domain training during which we closely work and train the person to understand medical laboratory domain and enterprise software management
- Continuous career growth and opportunities to acquire new skills
- We offer holidays, vacation/sick leave, and contributions to health insurance
LigoLab develops and licenses enterprise software for medical laboratories nationwide. We are a profitable, exciting, and rapidly growing software company. We go deep into the laboratory domain to accurately model real-world processes and data. We also employ a very wide range of technologies in our products (from large-scale database and application server technologies all the way down to integrating with specific medical device drivers and everything in between).
We are passionate about developing software that helps business users fight entropy and increase efficiency in all aspects of their operations and we offer exciting opportunities for people who would like to join us and share our vision.
Our mission is to help laboratories grow and thrive.