Learn How Your Lab Can Boost COVID-19 Testing Capacity While Offsetting Lost Revenue
If you’re a lab operator that wants to help boost COVID-19 testing capacity in the U.S. while also offsetting your lab’s lost revenue due to the pandemic, you’re going to want to tune into Thursday’s COVID-19 Stat Intelligence Briefing from the Dark Intelligence Group.
LigoLab Information System CEO Suren Avunjian will be one of the webinar’s featured guests, and he’ll be joined by Jennifer Bull, the Chief Operating Officer at Northwest Pathology and Northwest Laboratory.
Together they’ll share details on a partnership with the Florida Department of Health to test all of the state’s estimated 500,000 long term care residents and staff as quickly as possible to fulfill a state COVID-19 initiative.
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- How the partnership came together
- The major benefits of teaming up with LigoLab and Northwest Pathology for COVID-19 testing
- How TestDirectly, a direct-to-consumer and business-to-business portal, has made registration and collecting seamless and easy for those being tested (the platform is easily accessed from any computer or mobile device)
- How innovation and ground-breaking technology have made it possible to collect and process thousands of specimen samples a day
- How Northwest Pathology quickly went from accepting Florida’s state-wide contract to processing over 10,000 samples a day and releasing 100,000 COVID-19 test results in just two weeks
- The lessons learned from this partnership and the long-term benefits for labs that are equipped for direct-to-consumer and business-to-business testing.
We’ll have more details shortly, including information on where you can register to join Thursday’s discussion.
Note: TestDirectly was swiftly developed and brought to the market in February. The platform was created by LigoLab Information System to give consumers a direct link to laboratories for COVID-19 testing.
The TestDirectly web portal supports workflows for drive-through, on-site/dispatched, and eventually at-home collections (with telemedicine support). It’s a safe, fast, and easy way for patients, companies, collection centers, laboratories, and physicians to connect for direct-to-patient or business-to-business testing.
The TestDirectly mission is to provide a safe and touchless system to streamline and increase CoVID-19 testing for those who need it the most.
Founded in 2006, LigoLab Information System is a leading provider of innovative end-to-end healthcare software that partners with laboratories, servicing 100+ facilities nationwide. The company has developed a comprehensive enterprise-grade solution, the LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform™, that goes beyond the core workflow and provides all the supporting modules a laboratory needs to thrive and grow. LigoLab helps laboratories reduce errors and scale their operations and revenues.