Emerging Technologies of the Future Lab
Clinical laboratories and pathology groups are used to doing more with less while providing timely and accurate diagnostic information for physicians and their patients. One needs only to look at the numbers to see just how true that statement is.
According to a report by the American Clinical Laboratory Association (ACLA), medical laboratory tests influence an estimated 70 percent of all medical decisions made by healthcare providers. Laboratories account for only about six percent of health system expenses, making lab medicine the greatest bargain in healthcare.
Clinical laboratories are truly the health system’s “workhorses,” serving a critical role even as the industry deals with serious issues like reimbursement cuts, increasing supply costs, and a wide-ranging shortage of qualified personnel.
So how can today’s clinical labs successfully prepare for what the future holds?
They can do so by adopting technology and innovative new tools as they become available.
What We’ll Discuss
Join us on May 9 for a roundtable discussion featuring a panel of industry experts who’ll discuss both the current state of laboratory technology and what innovation and emerging technologies they believe will shape the future of clinical lab operations.
During the webinar, the panel will discuss:
- The benefits and challenges of implementing new technologies
- Case studies and success stories from recent tech innovations
- Best practices for tech-enabled laboratories
- The role of automation, AI, and machine learning
- The growth of personalized medicine
- Future trends and predictions
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for anyone in lab management interested in learning more about emerging technologies and how they can prepare their lab operations for what’s to come with the latest tech advancements.
- The most successful clinical labs will be driven by technology
- Early adopters of new tech tools will be at a major advantage in the market
- Tech-enabled labs will enjoy lower operational costs and increased productivity
- Technology will enable the lab to attract and retain more customers
- Technology is the key to maximizing efficiency and raising revenue
LIS Product Specialist