Sign Up for LigoLab’s Fireside Chat and Gain Insights and Practical Guidance for Laboratory Management During the Pandemic
May 7, 2020
How is your organization handling the pandemic?
At LigoLab, we’re doing what we can to help support labs that want to join the fight against COVID-19 while also offsetting the lost revenue they’ve experienced during this challenging time. That’s why we’re personally inviting you to join us as we have an open conversation with laboratory professionals on Tuesday, May 12 at 10 a.m. Pacific.
During this informal chat, we’ll discuss how your lab can bring on COVID-19 testing, join our network of labs, increase testing capacity nationwide, and also generate the cash flow needed to sustain operations that have experienced 60-to-70 percent drops in revenue since mid-March. We’ll have experts available to answer your questions, give advice, and pass on best practices for COVID-19 processing and billing.
What topics will be covered?
- Bringing up COVID-19 testing to increase testing capacity, offset the loss of normal lab revenue, and gain customers
- How pathology labs are bringing up molecular testing
- PCR (molecular) and Serology (antibody) testing
- The selection of the right platform and automation
- Sourcing and developing supplies in-house and how to connect with verified vendors who can help with instruments, equipment, PPE, testing kits, and testing supplies
- The methodology behind the pooling of samples to increase capacity, speed up turnaround times, and lower the cost of reagents
- Utilizing a network of labs and load balancing for high-volume capacity and streamlined distribution of specimens
- Billing/RCM questions, advice, and best practices
In addition, we will unveil a powerful tool that has the potential to generate added testing volumes for laboratories. TestDirectly is a cutting edge direct-to-consumer platform that connects patients, companies, and collection centers for fast, easy, and safe COVID-19 testing and reporting. The platform facilitates the entire lifecycle for drive-through processing of COVID-19 testing, plus it supports the testing and reporting needs of government agencies and business-to-business accounts.
Reserve your spot and connect with lab leaders that are making a positive difference during the pandemic.
Who should attend?
- Laboratory Operators and CEOs
- Laboratory Directors
- Laboratory Managers
At LigoLab, we help labs grow and thrive
Founded in 2006, LigoLab Information System is a leading provider of innovative end-to-end healthcare software that partners with laboratories, servicing 100+ facilities nationwide. The LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform™ goes beyond the core workflow and provides all the supporting modules a laboratory needs. LigoLab's mission is to help laboratories reduce errors, scale their operations, and revenues.