Learn How to Expand Your Lab’s Services and Add Revenue with Direct-to-Consumer Lab Testing
Is your laboratory seeking innovative strategies to enhance its brand visibility and unlock new revenue streams through expanded testing capabilities? Are you curious to learn more about direct-to-consumer lab testing and how it might benefit your lab operations? Are you ready to modernize your lab’s operations by offering specialized laboratory services directly to patients? If the answer to these questions is a resounding “yes,” you definitely should register for our February webinar.
📅 Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2024
⏰ Time: 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m. Pacific
Join Jenny Bull, Chief Operating Officer at Avero Diagnostics, and Adam Carlin, TestDirectly Product Manager, as they discuss the latest direct-to-consumer lab testing technology. They’ll demonstrate how DTC testing can serve as a market differentiator for your lab by giving patients exactly what they want, and that’s easy and convenient access to diagnostic testing that satisfies their needs.
What Will Be Covered
During the webinar, Adam will showcase various TestDirectly DTC workflows that support diagnostic testing for infectious diseases, allergies, genetic screenings, and more. He’ll also demonstrate how labs can add even more value by offering patients diagnostic testing from the convenience of their own homes.
Jenny will add insight from the laboratory perspective. She’ll talk about what DTC testing has meant for Avero Diagnostics, while also touching upon current trends within the industry. She’ll also provide input on how important it is for clinical laboratories to be on the front end of new technology to both retain and add new customers during these challenging times.
Here’s a rundown of what will be covered:
- Patient Registration with Payment and Insurance Info
- DTC Testing Workflow (Specimen Collection, Processing, Reporting)
- Home Test Kit Workflow (External Barcode Registration, Tracking and Fulfillment)
- OCR Document Scanning
- Address Search
- DTC testing is a perfect way for labs to stand out in the marketplace by offering the specialized services that patients want.
- Patient consumerism is here to stay so to remain competitive, labs need to add effective patient outreach tools like TestDirectly to capitalize on this growing trend.
- The advantages that come when labs replace paper forms and manual processes with an automated digital workflow that supports specimen collection, testing, and reporting.
COO, Avero Diagnostics
Product Manager, TestDirectly
LIS Product Specialist