LigoLab is a leading provider of innovative Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) that optimize and streamline laboratory operations. Our advanced technology supports a wide range of lab types and sizes, providing comprehensive solutions that allow organizations to focus on patient care. Our mission is to help eliminate medical error through our cutting-edge technology solutions.
About the Role
We are seeking an individual to join our Revenue Cycle Management team for an entry-level client support position. We've experienced double-digit growth year-over-year, and we are poised to increase this trajectory given the current market climate and our well-positioned, multi-product software platforms that are changing the industry by enabling laboratories to maximize return on investment like never before.
We are looking for a professional who is passionate about software innovation and is willing to learn a new, progressive software platform. Our preferred candidate is a dedicated, flexible, and responsible team player with a propensity for all things software and a quick learner. As we pride ourselves on an excellent support team, we seek a professional who is patient, respectful, and a great communicator.
Three-month in-office training (initially). After training, the position is partial in-office and remote or fully remote (TBD).
The work is completely remote.
Main responsibilities will include
- RCM System support
- Client Training
- Monitoring aspects of RCM platforms and related investigation.
Please answer all required questions honestly on the application. Blanks or fillers (N/A, to be discussed, etc.) will be disqualified.
- U.S. work authorization for permanent employment (W-2)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determined, self-motivated, and able to take initiative
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, investigation skills
- Be comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Expertise in medical billing or related fields.
Not required, only preferred
- Experience in software support, especially in laboratory software support
- Experience with laboratory medical billing.
- Health Coverage: Your well-being is a priority for us. For our California residents, we offer the Blue Shield Silver 70 PPO 2500/55 + Child Dental, with the employer covering 45% of the premium for employees, and the Kaiser Gold 80 HMO 250/35 + Child Dent, where we cover 50% of the employee-only premium. For those residing outside of California, we provide the option of Blue Shield Silver 70 PPO 2500/55 + Child Dental, with a 45% employer-paid contribution toward the employee-only premium.
- Retirement Savings: Invest in your future with our 401(k) plan. We will match your contributions up to 2% of your annual salary.
- Holiday Observances: We value work-life balance and recognize 9 public holidays each year, including Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, Christmas Eve/Day, and New Year's Eve/Day.
- Paid Time Off: We provide a minimum of 10 days of PTO each year. As your tenure with us grows, so does your PTO - it increases to 15 days after 4 years, 20 days after 7 years, 25 days after 12 years, and a generous 30 days after 15 years.
- Workplace Flexibility: We believe in providing a flexible working environment. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to work from home anywhere across the USA. We also recognize that not everyone works best within a traditional 9 to 5 schedule and are open to discussing flexible start/end times to accommodate your personal circumstances.