LigoLab is a leading provider of innovative Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) that optimize and streamline laboratory operations. Our advanced technology supports a wide range of lab types and sizes, providing comprehensive solutions that allow organizations to focus on patient care. Our mission is to help eliminate medical error through our cutting-edge technology solutions.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a specialist in laboratory workflows with experience managing LIS/LIMS systems. This position is for a LIS Implementation Agent who will be helping our customers configure and begin using our own Laboratory Information System from start to finish.
This position requires an extensive domain background and experience in enterprise software management.
The work is completely remote.
Main responsibilities will include
- Independently interacting with customers during daily/weekly calls to collect workflow details
- Implementing the customers workflow with all necessary configurations within the LIS
- Work closely with our development, support, billing, and interface teams to coordinate all aspects needed to implement the customers workflow
- Documenting work/solutions in our task management system and building training courses for other members/customers.
Acquisition of all necessary skills and knowledge is a long process and is an investment of time to understand the software and the industry. We are offering a long-term career with continuous growth and opportunities to acquire new skills.
Once fully onboarded we are expecting all members to be able to address 3-6 new customer implementations per year.
Please answer all required questions honestly on the application. Blanks or fillers (N/A, to be discussed, etc.) will be disqualified.
- U.S. work authorization for permanent employment (W-2)
- This will be your only full-time job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determined, self-motivated, and able to take initiative
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, investigation skills
- Be comfortable working both independently and in a team
- 3+ years managing implementation projects in a laboratory domain
- Knowledge of at least two of the following laboratory workflows: Anatomic Pathology, Surgical, Cytology, Clinical, Microbiology, Flow Cytometry.
Not required, only preferred
- Understanding of clinical instrumentation
- Experience with project management platforms (Jira, Notion, etc.).
- Health Coverage:Your well-being is a priority for us. For our California residents, we offer the Blue Shield Silver 70 PPO 2500/55 + Child Dental, with the employer covering 45% of the premium for employees, and the Kaiser Gold 80 HMO 250/35 + Child Dent, where we cover 50% of the employee-only premium. For those residing outside of California, we provide the option of Blue Shield Silver 70 PPO 2500/55 + Child Dental, with a 45% employer-paid contribution toward the employee-only premium.
- Retirement Savings: Invest in your future with our 401(k) plan. We will match your contributions up to 2% of your annual salary.
- Holiday Observances: We value work-life balance and recognize 9 public holidays each year, including Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, Christmas Eve/Day, and New Year's Eve/Day.
- Paid Time Off: We provide a minimum of 10 days of PTO each year. As your tenure with us grows, so does your PTO - it increases to 15 days after 4 years, 20 days after 7 years, 25 days after 12 years, and a generous 30 days after 15 years.
- Workplace Flexibility: We believe in providing a flexible working environment. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to work from home anywhere across the USA. We also recognize that not everyone works best within a traditional 9 to 5 schedule and are open to discussing flexible start/end times to accommodate your personal circumstances.