LigoLab is a leading provider of innovative Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) that optimize and streamline laboratory operations. Our advanced technology supports a wide range of lab types and sizes, providing comprehensive solutions that allow organizations to focus on patient care. Our mission is to help eliminate medical error through our cutting-edge technology solutions.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a technically inclined individual with a desire to work in a software company. This position is for an Application Support Engineer who will be helping our customers to resolve the issues they are having while using our in-house Laboratory Information System.
You will also receive intensive domain training during which we closely work and train the person to understand the medical laboratory domain and enterprise software management.
The work is completely remote.
Main responsibilities will include
- Independently interacting with customers to collect information needed for troubleshooting or support
- Working closely with our development and interface teams on resolving customer issues
- Documenting work/solutions in our task management system and building training courses for repeat issues.
Acquisition of all necessary skills and knowledge is a long process and is an investment of time to understand the software and the industry. We are offering a long-term career with continuous growth and opportunities to acquire new skills.
Once fully onboarded we are expecting all members to be able to address 25-30 support tickets a month on average. This number could increase with the volume of tickets increasing.
Please answer all required questions honestly on the application. Blanks or fillers (N/A, to be discussed, etc.) will be disqualified.
- U.S. work authorization for permanent employment (W-2)
- This will be your only full-time job
- Have an analytical and troubleshooting mindset (as some support requests might require identifying issues across different information systems, workstations, servers, databases)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, investigation skills
- Fundamentals of software, hardware and networking troubleshooting
- Determined, self-motivated, and able to take initiative
- Be comfortable working both independently and in a team.
- Health Coverage: Your well-being is a priority for us. For our California residents, we offer the Blue Shield Silver 70 PPO 2500/55 + Child Dental, with the employer covering 45% of the premium for employees, and the Kaiser Gold 80 HMO 250/35 + Child Dent, where we cover 50% of the employee-only premium. For those residing outside of California, we provide the option of Blue Shield Silver 70 PPO 2500/55 + Child Dental, with a 45% employer-paid contribution toward the employee-only premium.
- Retirement Savings: Invest in your future with our 401(k) plan. We will match your contributions up to 2% of your annual salary.
- Holiday Observances: We value work-life balance and recognize 9 public holidays each year, including Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, Christmas Eve/Day, and New Year's Eve/Day.
- Paid Time Off: We provide a minimum of 10 days of PTO each year. As your tenure with us grows, so does your PTO - it increases to 15 days after 4 years, 20 days after 7 years, 25 days after 12 years, and a generous 30 days after 15 years.
- Workplace Flexibility: We believe in providing a flexible working environment. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to work from home anywhere across the USA. We also recognize that not everyone works best within a traditional 9 to 5 schedule and are open to discussing flexible start/end times to accommodate your personal circumstances.